Sunday, July 31, 2011

My most prized…? My family – Sunny Neji

The story of the Nigerian music industry remains incomplete without the mention of the name Sunny Neji.
suny-Neji
He is one of the best voices around and perhaps Nigeria’s uncrowned King of soul music. He could be compared to the late Luther Vandross. His beautiful love songs are enjoyed by everyone, old and young. Asked to reveal his most prized possession, here is what he had to say.

“I’d give that to my family. My role as a husband and father to my wife and children I belief, is very challenging.
We worked and what are we working for? The family off-course. For me, the family is the legacy I’d like to leave behind when I’m no longer here on earth.
And they are more important than houses, cars, jewelries and many more . . .
Comments are moderated. Please keep them

No comments: