Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Annie Macaulay gets her groove back, storms movie set



By Daniel Alfred

For over two and half years now, it’s obvious that the popular screen diva and the mother of one Annie Marcurley, who has been off and on the big screen since her initial break through in 2005, has got her groove back as she now storms virtually all the movie sets with more scripts than ever.
Recently, the young and pretty diva was spotted by HA in a movie location where she openly declared that she is fully back big time to the industry and nothing ever will deter or set her back again.
Annie in her excited mood also opened up on her relationship with the popular music icon and the Ambassador to one of the giant communication network, in the country 2face Idibia, noting that her relationship with him, was fruitful and enjoyable while it lasted and that she is done with the relationship, adding that the only thing binding them together is their daughter.
According to her, “We try to be good friends, being good mother and father but not in any kind of relationship like people still insinuate. We are good as friends, good as mother and father and good as sisters and brother and we are matured about it. I am very much happier about my life because now, I am beginning to live my dreams. Parting ways with him is a kind of a stepping stone for me and since then I have begun to get the jobs coming. Right now I have scripts piled up in my room, I don’t even know how I m going to divide my self towards doing the job because of my daughter. I make sure that if I am going to stay on set for ten days, it has to be so because I have set aside four days to be with my daughter before going into the next job“.
When quizzed on how ready she is to get into a new relationship if it eventually comes, the sultry actress revealed that she is up for new relationship if she can get a sincere man whom she has concluded are difficult to find. ”Eventually, I will if I find some one that I am very compatible with. Someone that can make me laugh at all times. That will be a very good start you know but most men are boring. If you really can make me laugh, love my girl and if there is chemistry, then we are good to go. I don’t mind your colour, whether black or white, rich or poor I don’t mind. All I need is a good man which is very difficult to find. I like someone funny, good looking but not exactly perfect in looks but someone presentable enough. I love to have fun, for all that know me knows that I love to have a lot of fun. At the same time, I want a man that can as well put me in check because I am very stubborn so I need one that can be on check. Like so many guys that talks to me now, it’s like what ever I say is a yes. I need a man with a mind of his own. You just have a mind of your own and that will be it for real.
Annie also noted that so far, being a mother have been good and interesting but has been tough considering the fact that she has to shuttle between her job as an actress and giving her daughter a good life as a mother. But that not withstanding, she has vowed not to compromise her daughter for anything in the world and not even her career.

No comments: