Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kaffy accepts being pregnant

Kaffy

In case you don't know who she is, Kafayat Shafau propularly known as Kaffy is the number one dancer/choreographer in Nigeria. She's said to be engaged to Joseph Ameh, a band member of P-Square and they are planning a wedding in October. Kaffy is allegedly pregnant.

She supposedly said this to City People in an interview last week. "I wasn't surprised when I found out I was pregnant. We were not avoiding having a baby. We were into the relationship together, we were totally into each other, so we were prepared for whatever. I am four months pregnant now, going to five months."

she's almost five months pregnant? I'm quite shocked by this  because I saw her at the P-Square concert where she was the lead dancer and she didn't look pregnant to me. She wore very tight clothes, her mid section was exposed at some point, she was flipping on stage, jumping, dancing very energetically for nearly three hours...how can a pregnant woman do all that? Wó Kaffy, you are joking jor! Except you are superwoman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow pregnant! thats good

Lizzy said...

When has been pregnant outside marriage become a pride.? its a shame and to think they are not married yet. what if the guys dumps her?

Jeff said...

@Lizzy you have a point there you know. some of our artistes dont think at all

Susan Peters said...

Please my dear go ahead with your life its your and no others. Fly on